Tuesday, May 29, 2007

The zoo



On Monday I finally finished reading through the first draft of my novel and making notes of all the many, many things I have to fix. So today I rewarded myself with a trip to the little zoo at Maroparque, just me and my camera. With no cries of "Mummy, I'm bored!" I could take as many photos as I wanted.

Four hours flew by. I probably would have stayed longer, but I filled the 4Gb memory card, which is about 1,300 photos. And then I got home to find just 3Gb of space on the computer disk. I spent most of the aftertnoon doing backups, but I did get the photos downloaded and have a quick flick through. Considering the light was poor and I was shooting through bars most of the time, I'm very pleased.



I'll be adding some extra photos to my main web page as soon as I've had chance to sort through and edit,

No comments: