Friday, June 01, 2007

New month, new venture


I've been meaning to get around to signing up for stock photography for some time. This is where you upload your photos to a photo library, and you get paid a pittance every time somebody downloads one.

Why am I interested in getting paid a pittance? Because I hope to get an awful lot of pitances. $0.25 a go doesn't sound much, but if you have 1,000 photos each downloaded 4 times a month, that's $1,000 a month.

Of course "getting around to" means I didn't do anything for ages, so I put in on my "to do" list for May. Then a lot of real life got in the way, so yesterday I kicked myself and registered. I had to wait for the registration to clear, and today I uploaded my first 10 photos. Now I have to wait for approval. But at least I finally stuck my toe in the water.

990 photos to go.

No comments: