Sunday, September 02, 2007

Happy birthday!



Yesterday we held my son's birthday party.

It's a bad time of year to get hold of school friends, and he's not all that popular (and neither was I, or most of my friends come to that) so in the past we've had very small parties but had fun anyway. This year we went to the local swimming pool with 6 kids. I took charge of the girls in the changing room, while my husband looked after the boys. But to my surprise, once we got to the pool, one of the lifeguards took charge of the kids while we just chilled out. The kids had a blast trying to walk on a floating mat on the water, or sliding down a ramp.

Of course swimming gave everyone an appitite for the party tea, which we had in the cafeteria upstairs. By the time we got up there, his godmother and her little daughter were waiting, along with our friends from Franceses, who'd brought the cake. Luckily they also got some pictures of the kids in the pool.

No comments: