Friday, February 15, 2008

Today we have an orange weather alert, and it's poured pretty much non-stop. So a number of things I'd planned have been postponed.

But I did meet Helen, Theresa and Norma in town for a coffee, and then Helen helped me
collect my cat Inky from the vet - she went in yesterday to have her teeth cleaned (I wish she'd learn to use a toothbrush like the rest of the family!). You see there's nowhere to park nearby, so Helen waited with the cat basket until I drove past, which made it much easier.

Then they all came back for lunch. Between us, we filled the available clothes drying space inthe house, and Norma had to borrow dry clothes. She's very slim, so they drowned her (appropriately enough, given the weather.)

With a bit of help from Helen, I finished designing the bookmarks Norma ordered. Then with a lot of help from Theresa, I moved the blog about La Palma over to my own site, complete with all the old posts. She even showed me how to add a weather forecast. So I feel that I've made real progress, in spite of the rotten weather.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL! I can't believe this. You take a cat to get it's teeth cleaned this week, I has one with a loose toof loose toof. They are definitely neglecting that hygiene. :)

Well done for moving the blog across. It's obviously easier if you have someone like Theresa to help, but if you need anything when she's not available, please don't be afraid to ask and I'll do what I can remotely. The irony is that I can probably see your house on a clear day from the other end of this valley!