Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Credit cards and Baskets

Idiot that I am, I've gone and lost my debit card. I spent yesterday evening and half the morning hunting everywhere, which at least left the living room and home office considerably tidier. So I went into the bank and cancelled it. They checked, and it hasn't been used by anyone else, thank goodness. So I'm waiting for a new one.

Of course I half expect the old one to turn up any moment now.

My son's school are on strike again tomorrow. I had hoped to go and visit the archaelogical site at La Zara, but the road's closed, and I have to get back by 1:30 pm to help a friend. With a bit of luck we'll go somewhere or other. I've seen enough of this computer screen lately. At least I've made some progress on the current translation.

Do you think the average tourist really cares what they use to make baskets in Barlovento?

No comments: