Monday, April 14, 2008

A Walk in the Woods


On Saturday I went for a walk in the woods at Cubo de la Galga. It's one of the most famous walks on the island, but it's the first time I've been.

Well it was lovely. The path starts out as tarmac, one car wide, and turns to a dirt track the smae width, butt here was no chance of getting lost. It was all uphill, but we were all as unfit as each other, so nobody complained about the slow pace, or my frequent photo stops. I killed three birds with one stone: I gave my brain a break form all the computer work lately, I got a little fitter, and I got some material for the other blog (although I won't post until I've got the photos I took on Helen's camera.)

I'd have liked to go a little farther, but we ran out of time and I had to get back to pick up my son.

No comments: