Tuesday, June 03, 2008

The Social Whirl continues

I'm not used to all this fun. On Sunday we went out to lunch with Carlos's friend Oswaldo, and we got back at 11pm. Since I wasn't driving, I made the most of my lack of responsibilities.

I didn't feel too good on Monday morning. I did manage a bit of housework, and then it was time to see yet another friend, Steiner, for coffee, to talk about a project he had in mind. Yes, I'd be interested in doing the photography.

Then I'd promised to help N get the last few things out of her house, so we did. But her car was acting up again. In the end it took a while to fix, so she stayed the night. It was fun having her around to talk to, when I'd expected to see a lot less of her.

She's gone home now. I have to deliver a birthday present, and then I'll be heading off to the north of the island. I plan to have lunch with a friend in Puntagorda, and then stay the night with Helen and Theresa in the hopes of catching the beautiful early-morning light in Garafia.

No comments: